Thursday 26 July 2012

"I Feel Betrayed By Prezzo" - Goldie

Nigeria’s last representative at the Big Brother Africa StarGame, Goldie has been under heavy criticism for the past few weeks, following her activities, while she lasted in the reality show.

The singer who was evicted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 arrived Nigeria Wednesday night and was at a press briefing on Thursday where she addresses all issues concerning her quest in South Africa, comparing herself to other entertainers most especially Beyonce who according to her, is an opposite of what she represent on stage.

She also tendered an unreserved apology to Nigerians, saying that the speculation about her character and activity in the house were far from the truth. “I didn’t go to BBA  house as Goldie, she actually went there as Susan. ‘Personally, I didn’t go there with any strategy, I went in there to be myself. I went into the house as Susan…I have two facets to myself, on the TV, I am the entertainer and in the BBA house, I was Susan that’s me.’

Dear readers, dont you think enough is enough? cant she just be left alone? we are all humans and am sure most people will do worst than her if given the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment