Friday 12 October 2012

Coco Bares It All For Her Twitter Audience

 Coco of Ice Loves Coco regularly keeps her thousands of Twitter followers updated with raunchy pictures and today was no exception.
She posed in typical Coco style - from the rear, propped lasciviously on a chair and peering seductively over a little Bo Peep style staff
The Ice Loves Coco star was in New York for Fashion Week where she has debuted her own clothing line.
Spilling the beans on Twitter, she wrote: 'I had my 1st fashion show for my clothing line,"Licious" & I had to dedicate my whole week for that so that it would turnout bad a**.
'I have to say Fashion week in NYC is hardcore to break through and I did it! I'm an official fashion Designer! Running w/ the big boys now!'
The Californian then posted a link to Facebook of herself in a rather risqué ensemble, asking fans what they thought of the 'little number'


Did you just say 'wow!'

No comments:

Post a Comment