Sunday 28 June 2015

About last night: my birthday recap


Last night was memorable. I have the very best kind of people as friends. So much effort was put in just to give me a permanent grin which I carried to bed.

Amazing music, tasty cakes, spicy assorted meats and drinks were the highlight of my night. There was rain but it didn't dampen any spirit and everybody had a swell time.
At the end of the night, when the make up came off and the light was dimmed, I slept off while counting my blessings..
Thank you so much my friends for making my birthday memorable.

Really wish I could post pictures but then I have to get individual permission from each and everybody before I can plaster their pictures on a blog.. lol. All in all, it was a day well spent. The love was just too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment